Known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent, Cedarwood essential oil provides a myriad of health benefits that date back to biblical times. Cedarwood is native to cold climates, thriving in high altitudes and growing up to 100 feet. Reminiscent of its size and strength, Cedarwood has a grounding aroma that evokes feelings of wellness and vitality. Diffusing or inhaling Cedarwood will help maintain healthy breathing and respiratory function and, when applied topically, Cedarwood promotes clear, healthy skin. Additionally, Cedarwood is frequently used in massage therapy to relax and soothe the mind and body.
- After a difficult day, diffuse to create a relaxing environment.
- During your facial routine, add one to two drops.
- Place a drop on a cotton ball and place in closet to keep moths at bay.
- Before exercising, massage one to two drops into your chest to maintain vitality throughout your workout.
- After a difficult day, diffuse Cedarwood to relax the mind and the body.
- During your facial routine, add one to two drops of Cedarwood to your facial toner or moisturizer for added clarifying properties.
- After noticing a fresh skin imperfection, directly apply one drop to affected area to immediately improve the appearance.
- Place a drop on a cotton ball and place in closets, storage boxes, or other areas to keep moths at bay.
- Add to mulch or topsoil to repel insects.
- When a child wakes up scared, apply to the bottom of feet to return a peaceful feeling.
- Take internally to promote relaxation.*
- Naturally repels insects.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area.
Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.