The therapeutic and culinary uses of Cilantro have been documented for centuries. Cilantro contains antioxidants known to protect the body’s cells from oxidative stress. Cilantro promotes healthy digestion and acts as a powerful cleanser and detoxifier for the body’s systems. Applied topically, Cilantro is very soothing and cooling to the skin, and it adds a fresh, herbal aroma to any essential oil blend when diffused. Cilantro’s culinary uses are endless, adding a flavorful twist to meats, salads, dips, and guacamole.
- Take daily during a body cleansing regimen.
- Add to stir fries, salads, and dips to experience Cilantro’s distinct flavor and internal health benefits.
- Apply one to two drops to minor skin irritations.
- For a fresh, clean-smelling, herbal aroma, diffuse three to four drops of Cilantro with the citrus essential oil of your choice.
- Assists with digestion after over-indulging at dinner.*
- Place one to two drops in a dōTERRA® Veggie Cap to experience Cilantro’s cleansing and detoxifying effect.*
- Provides important antioxidant benefits.*