dōTERRA On Guard, a proprietary essential oil blend, provides a natural and effective alternative for immune support.* As one of dōTERRA’s best-selling blends, dōTERRA On Guard protects against environmental and seasonal threats with essential oils known for their positive effects on the immune system.* dōTERRA On Guard can be taken internally on a daily basis to maintain healthy immune function and support healthy cardiovascular function.* It can also be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaner.* When diffused, dōTERRA On Guard helps purify the air, and can be very energizing and uplifting. dōTERRA On Guard provides cleansing and purifying benefits.
- Add two to three drops in a veggie capsule for a quick immune boost.*
- Add to water for an effective all-purpose surface cleaner.
- Soak sliced apples in water and a few drops for a healthy, immune-boosting snack.*
- Combine a few drops of dōTERRA On Guard with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a natural hand cleanser
- With its unique aroma, this blend offers a fragrant, natural, way to clean.
- It is an effective alternative to synthetic options for immune support.*
- Diffuse for cleansing the air.
- Supports the body’s natural antioxidant defenses.*
- Rub on bottom of kid’s feet during school season.
- Diffuse in home before company arrives to help cleanse the air and add a spicy and sweet aroma.
- Diffuse in class setting for an uplifting scent.
- Supports healthy immune function.*
- Protects against environmental threats.
- Diffuse in your home or office during fall and winter months.
- Supports healthy respiratory function.*
Common Application Methods
Topical: Massage throat, stomach, intestines, and bottom of feet. Dilute one drop in 15 drops of fractionated coconut oil: massage the thymus to stimulate the immune system, and massage under the arms to stimulate the lymphatic system. It is best applied to the bottom of the feet, as it may be caustic to the skin. Dilute with fractionated coconut oil when used on sensitive/young skin.
Aromatic: Diffuse or inhale the aroma directly.