This seal confirms that our site is compliant with dōTERRA's regulations regarding product claims. You can browse our site with confidence.
Current Top Sellers
The peppermint plant is a hybrid of watermint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linneaus in 1753. A high menthol content—like that found in the dōTERRA Peppermint essential oil—distinguishes the best quality Peppermint from other products. Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral health, Peppermint also helps to alleviate occasional stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function.* Peppermint continues to be one of the best-selling favorites among dōTERRA essential oils.
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Rub on the stomach or take internally for occasional digestive discomfort.
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
- Add two to three drops to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
- Rub on temples after you wake up for a morning energy boost.
- Diffuse when feeling fatigued or low on energy.
- Place one drop in your mouth to help freshen breath.
- Helps reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.*
- Blends well with Lavender for a soothing massage blend.
- Add to cold water compress or foot bath to cool off when overheated.
- Inhale for a non-stimulant, invigorating pick-me-up on long drives.
- Add to shampoo or conditioner for a stimulating hair massage.
- Diffuse during study-time.
- Apply topically to relieve feelings of tension.
Common Application Methods
Topical: Can be applied neat (with no dilution) or dilute 1:1 (1 drop essential oil to 1 drop carrier oil) for children and for those with sensitive skin when used topically. Apply directly on area of concern or to reflex points.
Aromatic: Diffuse, or inhale the aroma directly.
Internal: Place 1-2 drops under the tongue or in a beverage. Take in capsules. Use as a flavoring in cooking.