Cold pressed from the peel, Wild Orange is one of the top selling essential oils due to its energizing aroma and multiple health benefits. High in monoterpenes, Wild Orange possesses stimulating and purifying qualities, making it ideal to enhance immunity when seasonal threats are high. As with many citrus peel oils, Wild Orange contains powerful antioxidants that help maintain overall health. It can be taken daily to cleanse the body or used on surfaces as a natural cleaner. Diffusing Wild Orange will energize and uplift the mind and body while purifying the air. Wild Orange enhances any essential oil blend with a fresh, sweet, refreshing aroma.
- Use in an all-purpose spray to cleanse and purify surfaces.
- Add a drop to your water every day for a burst of flavor and to promote overall health.
- Diffuse to uplift mood and energy levels and to freshen the air.
- Energize the mind and body. Dispense one to two drops in the palm of your hand along with equal parts Peppermint and Frankincense. Rub palms together and inhale deeply from palms, then rub on the back of neck.
- During colder temperatures, take one to two drops of Wild Orange in a capsule to support a healthy immune system.*
- During clean up, use Wild Orange to cleanse and purify countertops, tables and other surfaces.
- To improve your home’s scent and to purify the air, place a few drops on your air filter.
- Powerful cleanser and purifying agent.
- Before a stress filled day, diffuse for an energizing and revitalizing aroma.
Common Applications Methods:
Topical: Can be applied neat (with no dilution) when used topically. Apply directly on area of concern or to reflex points. Avoid direct sunlight for up to 12 hours after using on skin.
Aromatic: Diffuse, or inhale the aroma directly.
Topical: Place 1-2 drops under the tongue, or take in a beverage. Take in capsules. Use as a flavoring in cooking.