French Toast with dōTERRA Wild Orange
Classic French toast is made even better with the use of Wild Orange oil.
1 24-inch soft baguette or bread of choice
1 cup cracked eggs
1 cup heavy cream or 1 cup almond milk
1 teasopoon salt
6 drops Wild Orange oil
¾ cup buttermilk
½ cup butter
1 ½ cups organic Turbanado sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- Slice baguette on diagonal.
- Combine all other ingredients.
- Dip bread in mix and brown on both sides in medium hot skillet. Serve warm.
- In saucepan stir together sugar, buttermilk and baking soda.
- Bring to boil; cook for seven minutes.
- Remove from heat stir in vanilla. Drizzle over the French toast or pancakes.
Tip: Make the syrup first and leave it on the stove with a low setting until the French toast is finished.
- Matt Triplett