Granola Bars with dōTERRA Tangerine 0
½ cup rice crispies
½ cup of mini semisweet chocolate chips
¼ cup brown sugar
½ teaspoon of salt
¼ cup coconut
⅛ cup flax seed
⅛ cup sesame seed
⅛ cup chia seed
⅓ cup coconut oil
¼ cup honey
½ teaspoon vanilla
2 drops Tangerine oil
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix all dry ingredients together. Set aside.
- Mix all wet ingredients together. Melt in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix uniformly.
- Allow wet ingredients to absorb into dry ingredients.
Tip: If mixture is too dry, add more coconut oil or honey; if too wet, add more oatmeal.
- Line cake pan with parchment paper. Pour in mixture and pat down.
- Bake for 12–15 minutes or until lightly brown.
Paradise Punch with dōTERRA Tangerine 0
Take yourself to an oasis of flavors with this sweet, yet tart, tangerine punch. It’s so delightful, you might find yourself on a beach in paradise.
1 quart lemonade
3 drops Tangerine oil
1 cup orange juice
2 cups tropical frozen fruit
- Put all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour juice into pitcher or cup.
Cranberry Scones with dōTERRA Tangerine 0
Whether for breakfast, brunch, tea, or dessert, these delightful indulgences are just the ticket.
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
¼ cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon kosher salt|
4 tablespoons salted butter, cubed
1 tablespoon grated tangerine zest
1 cup chopped dried cranberries
¾ cup plus 4 tablespoons heavy cream
1 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon grated tangerine zest
1 tablespoon tangerine juice
3 drops Tangerine oil
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large glass bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, granulated sugar, and salt. Cut the butter into the mixture using a pastry cutter or fingers until the mixture resembles coarse sand. Add the tangerine zest and dried cranberries.
- Make a well in the center of the dry mixture and add ¾ cup of the heavy cream. Mix the dough together. It should have a slightly dry texture, but not crumbly. Add an additional one to two tablespoons of heavy cream if the dough seems too dry.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface and knead it for one minute. Form the dough into a round one-inch thick, and use a knife or a pizza cutter to cut the round into eight equal wedges. Arrange the wedges in a round, but about one inch apart, on the baking sheet.
- Brush the wedges with four tablespoons heavy cream and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the scones are golden and the edges are lightly toasted.
- For the glaze, whisk together the powdered sugar, tangerine zest, orange juice, and Tangerine essential oil in a glass bowl. Drizzle on top of the warm scones.
Tip: Serve the scones warm.
Chocolate Chip Cookies with dōTERRA Spearmint 0
Playing around in the kitchen with new recipes can always be a tricky business, these scrumptious cookies however, do not disappoint.
½ cup coconut oil
½ cup butter
¾ cup raw sugar
½ cup honey
1 teaspoon cocoa
1 tablespoon molasses
1 ½ cup spelt flour
1 ½ cup soft white wheat flour
1 cup quick oats
¼ cup chia seeds
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup chocolate chips
1 drop Spearmint oil
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine refrigerated coconut oil and butter, whisk until smooth.
- Once smooth add raw sugar, honey, cocoa, molasses, and egg, mix until creamed together.
- In a separate bowl combine spelt flour, soft white wheat flour, quick oats, chia seeds, baking soda, and salt. Slowly pour into the liquid mixture while mixing.
- Add one cup of chocolate chips and mix.
- Scoop 12 cookies onto a cookie sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
Dry Marjoram Replace it dōTERRA Marjoram 0Marjoram is a great spice to have in the kitchen and can help spice up a variety of dishes. Next time a recipe calls for dried Marjoram, replace it with Marjoram essential oil for a convenient and spicy flavoring that will take your meal to the next level. Usually, one drop of Marjoram essential oil is equivalent to two tablespoons of dried Marjoram.
Low-Fat Spinach Artichoke Dip with dōTERRA Marjoram 0
This creamy, cheesy dip is perfect for office parties and holiday gatherings.
8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
2 cups plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons butter
1½ cups parmesan cheese
14 ounces quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
4 ounce can diced jalapenos, drained
10 ounces frozen spinach thawed and drained
1–2 drops Marjoram oil
- Melt together cream cheese, Greek Yogurt, butter, and parmesan cheese in medium pot over medium heat uncovered, stirring frequently until melted and even consistency.
- Stir in chopped artichoke hearts, jalapenos, and spinach.
- Stir in two–three pressed garlic cloves and Marjoram oil.
- Let bubble for a few minutes and serve with pita chips or bread.
Tip: Serve this dish immediately after baking.