Raw Vegan Veggie Dip with dōTERRA Oils 0
Great as a light snack or refreshing appetizer, this flavorful dip will stimulate your taste buds and leave you wanting more. There are plenty of essential oils that go into this recipe, too—five to be exact. While the fresh version of each plant would be fine to use (and is used in the case of rosemary and basil), the essential oil versions are more concentrated and add more powerful health benefits when taken internally.
Here are just a few examples:
- Oregano oil helps maintain the health of your immune, respiratory, and digestive systems.*
- Rosemary oil supports the healthy function of your internal organs.*
- Clary Sage is a soothing and relaxing oil, and may synergistically help calm your nervous system.*
- Fennel has been used to promote healthy digestion.*
- Basil also supports gastrointestinal health and can lessen occasional anxious feelings.*
1–5 cloves garlic
1 can (15 ounce) garbanzo beans, rinsed
2 lemons, juiced
2 ½ cups spinach
1 can variety mix black, green, and Kalamata olives
2 stems fresh basil
1 small bundle Italian parsley
2 sprigs rosemary
4 roma tomatoes
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
¼ cup virgin olive oil
1 yellow squash
1 small eggplant
½ cup almonds or pine nuts
1 drop Oregano oil
2 drops Rosemary oil
3 drops Clary Sage oil
4 drops Fennel oil
7 drops Basil oil
1 small red onion
2 red and orange bell peppers
- Put all ingredients except essential oils into a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Add essential oils one drop at a time to taste. You do not have to use all the recommended drops of essential oil if you prefer a lighter flavor.
- Serve with vegetables, pita bread, or chips.
Tips: For a fresher flavor, you can also make beans from scratch instead of using them from a can.
Creamy Peanut Butter Dip with dōTERRA Cassia 0
This Creamy Peanut Butter Dip is easy to make and the perfect treat to share with the entire family. Cassia essential oil is the key ingredient to making this dip so delicious.
½ cup vanilla yogurt
½ cup creamy peanut butter
½ cup frozen whipped topping
1 toothpick Cassia oil
- Mix yogurt, peanut butter, and whipped topping together.
- Add Cassia essential oil by dipping toothpick in essential oil then swirling into mixture.
Tip: For a stronger flavor add one drop Cassia essential oil.
Jalapeño Cranberry Dip with dōTERRA Oils 0
This Jalapeño Cranberry Dip is sweet with the right amount of spicy and is infused with Lime and Cilantro essential oils. Lime essential oil gives this recipe a sweet, citrus flavor while Cilantro adds a fresh, herbal flavor. Both oils compliment the cranberries and jalepeño peppers to make for a delicious, healthy treat.
1 12 ounce bag fresh cranberries
1 bunch cilantro, chopped
1 toothpick Cilantro oil
1–2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
2 limes, juiced
1 toothpick Lime oil
¾ cup white sugar (or sweetener of choice)
8 ounces cream cheese
- Combine cranberries, cilantro, Cilantro oil, and jalapeño peppers in a food processor. Chop but do not purèe.
- Spoon chopped cranberry mixture into a bowl and add lime juice, Lime oil, and sugar. Stir.
- Cover and refrigerate at least three hours (overnight is best).
- Serve over a block of cream cheese with wheat crackers or tortilla chips.
Italian Bread Dip with dōTERRA Oregano 0
Incorporating essential oils in your family’s diet is easy and delicious! Try making this delicious and easy Italian Bread Dip for an appetizer or side dish during your next meal. It will be gone before you know it!
Italian Bread Dip with dōTERRA Oregano 0
Incorporating essential oils in your family’s diet is easy and delicious! Try making this delicious and easy Italian Bread Dip for an appetizer or side dish during your next meal.
¼ cup olive oil
1–3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar to taste
½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese (optional)
1–3 drops Oregano oil (start with a toothpick and progress toward drops for desired flavor)
- Gently mix together all ingredients in a bowl large enough to dip into.
- Dip favorite Italian style bread into bowl and enjoy.