Creamer with dōTERRA Oils 0
“Next time you have friends over, make a few batches of this homemade creamer. Put them in cute bottles and have a coffee, hot chocolate, or warm drink bar. This creamer will add the perfect amount of flavor to your favorite drinks.”
1 pint half-and-half
Liquid stevia (or sweetener of choice)
1 toothpick Cinnamon Bark oil
- Pour desired amount of half-and-half into cup. Add liquid stevia or desired sweetener to taste.
- Add toothpick Cinnamon Bark oil and taste. Repeat if stronger cinnamon flavor is desired.
- Best made fresh. Refrigerate and follow best if used by instructions on half-and-half.
Chocolate Avocado Mousse with dōTERRA Peppermint 0
This mousse is gluten-free, dairy-free, and your mouth will be none the wiser.
- Cut one bar in half, reserving half of one bar for shavings.
- Place a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water, making sure the base doesn’t touch the water.
- Break the remaining chocolate into the bowl and stir, allowing it to melt.
- Once melted, set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, halve and stone the avocados, then scoop the flesh into a food processor or blender, discarding the skins.
- Split the vanilla bean pod down the middle, scoop out the beans, and add them to the food processor.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse for a few seconds. Scrape down the sides with a spatula, then pulse again to combine.
- Pour in the cooled chocolate, then pulse a final time until creamy and smooth.
- Put into desired serve ware, then pop in the fridge to chill for at least 30 minutes. Serve with an extra grating of chocolate.
Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie with dōTERRA Peppermint 0
"It's the 'skinny' version of mint chocolate chip ice cream!"
1 cup almond milk
1 drop Peppermint oil
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Stevia to taste
Handful of mixed greens, kale, or spinach
3 tablespoons semisweet chocolate shavings
2 frozen bananas
1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Add ingredients minus Peppermint oil and chocolate. Blend until smooth.
- Mix in Peppermint oil and chocolate shavings and taste. Add more Peppermint if desired.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings and fresh peppermint.
Chocolates with dōTERRA Peppermint 0
- Whip solid coconut oil, raw honey, and Peppermint essential oil together with hand mixer. The whipped filling should be white and fluffy when complete.
- Refrigerate whipped filling for about five minutes.
- Use a small scoop or measuring spoon to make small mounds of mint filling. Press down with spoon or finger to make a flat shape.
- Place each piece on sheet of parchment paper on top of cookie sheet. Return mints to freezer until ready to coat with chocolate.
- In small saucepan or double boiler, gently melt chocolate chips over low heat.
- Take mints out of freezer. Use fork to dip each piece in melted chocolate. Place on top of cooling rack.
- For holiday fun, sprinkle with crushed candy cane immediately after coating.
- Put chocolates back in freezer to cool until hardened. Serve chocolates immediately or store in refrigerator until you are ready to eat them.
Tip: Use a cool spoon to shape whipped filling to reduce sticking.
Hot Cocoa with dōTERRA Oils 0
Tis' the season for hot cocoa: doTERRA style. This delicious chocolatey treat is something that will trick your taste buds into thinking you are drinking something a lot more indulgent than what you really are. By using stevia and agave instead of sugar, and almond milk instead of a dairy milk, you will be able to indulge in a rich drink with fewer calories and fat, but which tastes just as rich and succulent. Customize your drink by adding your favorite essential oil(s) for your preferred flavor.
Black Bean Brownies with dōTERRA Peppermint 0
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place all ingredients, except for chocolate chips, in blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into large bowl and stir in ½ cup chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased 8x8-inch pan and top with ¼ cup chocolate chips.
- Bake 30–35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.