PB and Granola Sandwich dōTERRA Cinnamon 0
- Core apples and slice horizontally for sandwich pieces.
- In bowl, mix peanut butter, granola, and essential oil.
- Place mixture between two apple slices or use as dip.
Tip: If you aren't going to serve the sandwich immediately, soak the apple slices in water and a few drops of Lemon oil to help keep the apple looking fresh.
Almond Granola with dōTERRA Cinnamon 0
Making your own granola is a great way to ensure that it is both healthy and delicious. This granola recipe is made with yummy and wholesome ingredients, warmed with a hint of cinnamon. Enjoy this granola over yogurt, with milk and a spoon, or alone by the handful.
4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
1 ½ cups sliced almonds
2 tablespoons chia seeds
¼ cup flax seed meal
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup dried cherries
1 cup dried cranberries
¼ cup maple syrup
½ cup coconut oil
10 drops Cinnamon Bark oil
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- In large glass bowl, combine oats, shredded coconut, sliced almonds, chia seeds, flax seed meal, and salt. Stir to combine.
- In small saucepan over medium heat, melt honey, maple syrup, and coconut oil together.
- Pour liquid mixture over oat mixture. Add essential oil. Stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture onto large metal pan and place in oven.
- Stir granola every ten minutes to help granola bake evenly.
- Bake for 30–40 minutes, or until granola is golden brown. Once done, remove from oven and let cool.
- Add dried cherries and cranberries. Store in airtight container.
Tip: Similar to cookies, granola continues to cook as it cools. Err on the side of underdone when taking the granola out of the oven to avoid dry and overcooked granola.
Creamer with dōTERRA Oils 0
“Next time you have friends over, make a few batches of this homemade creamer. Put them in cute bottles and have a coffee, hot chocolate, or warm drink bar. This creamer will add the perfect amount of flavor to your favorite drinks.”
1 pint half-and-half
Liquid stevia (or sweetener of choice)
1 toothpick Cinnamon Bark oil
- Pour desired amount of half-and-half into cup. Add liquid stevia or desired sweetener to taste.
- Add toothpick Cinnamon Bark oil and taste. Repeat if stronger cinnamon flavor is desired.
- Best made fresh. Refrigerate and follow best if used by instructions on half-and-half.
Hot Cross Buns with dōTERRA Oils 0
There’s nothing quite like the smell of freshly baked hot cross buns wafting through the house! Get your tastebuds into gear this Good Friday.
- Combine dried fruit and doTERRA essential oils in a mixing bowl and fill bowl with water. Leave to soak for 30 minutes. Drain well.
- Place the flour and salt into a bowl. Dissolve the yeast in the tepid water and pour into the bowl. Use your hand to mix the flour and water together until dough is formed. Once the flour and water has come together place the dough onto a lightly floured work surface and knead by hand for 10-15 minutes. If the mixture appears dry then add a little water. If you are using a domestic mixer, mix for 5-10 minutes. The dough is ready once it has become silky and elastic.
- Add the fruit and nutmeg and knead until it is fully combined with the dough.
- Place the dough into a lightly oiled bowl and cover with a tea towel and leave for 60-70 minutes or until the dough has grown significantly.
- Divide the dough into 115g pieces and mould into small balls using the palm of your hand in a rolling motion on the work surface. Use flour to dust your hands to stop the dough from sticking. Place the buns in a greased cake tin or tray
- Mix the cross mix ingredients together in a small bowl. Place the cross mix in a piping bag and cross the buns. You will need a steady hand for this!
- Place the buns in a preheated 180˚C oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Remove the buns from the oven. Allow to cool and enjoy!
Cinnamon Spice Salad Dressing with dōTERRA Oils 0
¼ cup olive oil
2 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar
2 drops Cinnamon Bark oil
1 drop Clove oil
Pinch of fresh ground nutmeg
1 small garlic clove finely minced
¼ teaspoon sea salt
⅛ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a jar.
- Store in the fridge for up to four days.
Apple Cream Cheese Rose Tarts with dōTERRA Oils 0
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Core and thinly slice apples.
- Combine apple slices, Lemon essential oil and water in a bowl to keep apples from browning. Pat apple slices dry and set aside.
- Roll out puff pastry. Cut four even strips.
- In a bowl, cream together cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and Cinnamon Bark oil.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top half (long way) of puff pastry slices.
- Arrange and layer apple slices on cream cheese mixture, cut side facing down.
- Fold bottom half of plain puff pastry on top of cream cheese mixture and apple slices. Starting at one end, roll them up. Place in greased muffin