Apple Cream Cheese Rose Tarts with dōTERRA Oils
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Core and thinly slice apples.
- Combine apple slices, Lemon essential oil and water in a bowl to keep apples from browning. Pat apple slices dry and set aside.
- Roll out puff pastry. Cut four even strips.
- In a bowl, cream together cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and Cinnamon Bark oil.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top half (long way) of puff pastry slices.
- Arrange and layer apple slices on cream cheese mixture, cut side facing down.
- Fold bottom half of plain puff pastry on top of cream cheese mixture and apple slices. Starting at one end, roll them up. Place in greased muffin
- Matt Triplett