Rosemary Spearmint Soap DIY with dōTERRA Oils
Whether you're making it for yourself or for others, these step-by-step instructions are simple and easy. The end product is elegant and the fragrance is divine.
- Olive oil melt-and-pour soap base
- Silicone mold
- 15 drops Spearmint essential oil
- 15 drops Rosemary essential oil
- Optional: dried herbs
Disclaimer: Although these images show fresh herbs in the soap, we highly recommend only using dried herbs. The fresh herbs (although beautiful) turn the soap brown after a few days.
- Cut off the amount of soap base you want to use and place it into a microwave safe bowl.
- Melt the soap into liquid form in increments of 30 seconds.
- Add a handful of dried hebrs to the soap mold.
- Add Spearmint and Rosemary essential oils.
- Mix together and pour into molds.
- Let it sit for an hour.
- Remove the soap from the mold.
(The soap should be good for a few months.)
- Matt Triplett