Guacamole with dōTERRA Oils
Homemade guacamole is one of the easiest recipes you will ever attempt. No fancy equipment needed aside from your own muscles, you can quickly whip this recipe together before any gathering.
Now, we know what you’re thinking. With lime juice and chopped cilantro, why put the essential oils in at all? The answer is in the incredible benefits you get by taking Lime and Cilantro essential oil internally. To name just a few: Lime has the power to support colon health, a healthy metabolism, and healthy weight management.* Cilantro, on the other hand, provides important antioxidants that protect your cells from damage.* It also supports a healthy digestive tract.*
The added flavor both oils bring to the guacamole is also a plus. Lime essential oil brings an added zest and balances out the rich creaminess of the avocado, while Cilantro oil adds an herbal flavor to the perfect combination of avocado, tomato, and onion.
4 large avocados
2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
1 lime, juiced
¼ cup onion, chopped
2 medium tomatoes, chopped
4 drops Lime oil
1 drop Cilantro oil
Salt to taste
- Chop cilantro, onion, and tomato. Set aside.
- Halve the avocados and remove the pit. Scoop out the flesh and smash avocados in a medium bowl.
- Add cilantro, onion, and tomato into smashed avocado mixture.
- Add Cilantro and Lime essential oil, lime juice, and salt.
- Mix all ingredients and enjoy with tortilla chips of your choosing.
- Matt Triplett