Flavored Toothpicks with dōTERRA Oils
Everyone enjoys a flavored toothpick! They are great for freshening breath, cleaning teeth, and fighting off sweet tooth cravings.
Glass jar with lid
10–20 drops Cinnamon Bark oil
Tin to hold toothpicks
- Take glass jar and fill bottom with Fractionated Coconut Oil, about ¼ inch.
- For mild cinnamon flavor add 10 drops Cinnamon Bark oil to jar. Add more drops for stronger flavor.
- Place toothpicks in jar. Let toothpicks sit in oil mixture for 8 hours or until oil is absorbed.
- After toothpicks have absorbed oil mixture, lay toothpicks on plate and let dry 24 hours.
- Place flavored toothpicks in small tin or glass jar to use when needed.
Note: Try different flavors such as Peppermint, Slim & Sassy, doTERRA On Guard, or Wild Orange. Get creative and try to make your own flavor combination such as Cinnamon Bark and Peppermint, or Peppermint and Grapefruit. The options are endless.
- Matt Triplett