Deodorant Stick dōTERRA Oils 0
As a healthy alternative to commercial deodorants—make your own! Making your own deodorant is inexpensive, effective, natural, and great for your body and the environment.
¼ cup aluminum free baking soda
¼ cup arrowroot or cornstarch
3–5 tablespoons coconut oil
15 drops Purify (or other essential oil)
Recommended essential oils: Lemon, Melaleuca, Lavender, doTERRA On Guard®, Lime, Geranium, Lemongrass, Purify, and Thyme.
Note: If you live in a warm climate, add one ounce of melted shea or cocoa butter to recipe.
- Combine baking soda, arrowroot, and essential oil in bowl.
- Combine coconut oil with other ingredients one tablespoon at a time until mixture is at desired consistency.
- Press firmly into empty deodorant container and let sit until coconut oil solidifies.
Flavored Toothpicks with dōTERRA Oils 0
- Take glass jar and fill bottom with Fractionated Coconut Oil, about ¼ inch.
- For mild cinnamon flavor add 10 drops Cinnamon Bark oil to jar. Add more drops for stronger flavor.
- Place toothpicks in jar. Let toothpicks sit in oil mixture for 8 hours or until oil is absorbed.
- After toothpicks have absorbed oil mixture, lay toothpicks on plate and let dry 24 hours.
- Place flavored toothpicks in small tin or glass jar to use when needed.