Surfaces Clean with dōTERRA Oils 0Keep your surfaces clean and fingerprint free with the cleansing benefits of Eucalyptus oil all-purpose spray. To create this simple cleaner, mix 10 drops of Eucalyptus oil, Peppermint oil, and Wild Orange oil with 1/4 cup of white vinegar and 1 3/4 cup water in a 16. oz glass spray bottle. Then, simply shake the bottle and spray on needed surfaces. This spray is perfect for a quick clean around the house and smells great!
DIY Lotions Bars with dōTERRA Oils 0
DIY/Make 'n Take Lavender Eucalyptus Lotion Bars
Dealing with dry skin? We’ve got you covered with our Lavender Eucalyptus Lotion Bars. These lotion bars are not only simple to make, but do wonders for dry skin. Made with beeswax, coconut oil, and shea butter—plus being infused with doTERRA Lavender and Eucalyptus essential oils—will leave your skin feeling soft and moisturized throughout the day.
These lotion bars are super simple to make, provide a great opportunity for a DIY Make 'n Take class, and make perfect gifts for holidays, showers, weddings, etc.
If you thinking about gifting these lotion bars, the packaging you choose can be an added bonus for whomever you decide to gift them to. A few different packaging ideas include: an organza bag with a homemade label attached, wrapping the bar in burlap and twine with a sprig of lavender.
We chose to do Lavender and Eucalyptus, and though the combinations are limitless, here are a few scents we think you might also enjoy:
- Bergamot and Juniper Berry
- Douglas Fir and Grapefruit
- Spearmint and Patchouli
- Rosemary and Peppermint
- Lemongrass and Spearmint
Ingredients (Makes 4–6 bars)
- 1 cup beeswax
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup shea butter
- 10–15 drops Lavender essential oil
- 10–15 drops Eucalyptus essential oil
- Dried lavender and eucalyptus (optional)
- Combine and melt (microwave or double boiler) beeswax, coconut oil, and shea butter.
- Add Lavender and Eucalyptus essential oils.
- Pour or spoon into mold of choice.
- Note: If using dried ingredients, sprinkle into mold beforehand.
Bath Salt with dōTERRA Oils 0
1 cup Epsom Salt
¼ cup coconut oil
5 drops Lavender essential oil
6 drops Eucalyptus essential oil
- Combine Epsom salt, coconut oil, Lavender essential oil, and Eucalyptus essential oil.*
- Mix ingredients together.
- Store in container of choice.
- Optional: Add dried lavender and/or eucalyptus botanicals,
*Any of the essential oils in this recipe can be switched out for essential oils of your choosing.
Soothing Salve with dōTERRA Oils 0
A good salve can be the base to many amazing recipes. Similar to the texture of petroleum jelly, you can customize this salve with essential oils to meet your needs. Try adding doTERRA Breathe to help maintain feelings of clear airways, doTERRA Serenity or Lavender to promote a good night rest, or Citrus Bliss for an invigorating moisturizer.
- Melt beeswax in double boiler.
- Once melted, add grapeseed, almond, and vitamin E oil until melted.
- Once combined, set aside for two to three minutes.
- Add essential oils and stir.
- Pour in container and allow to set for two hours.
- To use, apply to skin or on chest.
Body Wash with dōTERRA Oils 0
Scented body wash is a fun way to wake up your senses in the morning or calm them down at night. Scented body wash can provide valuable nourishment to your skin if it contains the right ingredients. Try making this easy DIY Body Wash with essential oils.
8 ounce glass pump bottle
½ cup unscented Castile soap
4 tablespoons vegetable glycerin
3 tablespoons Fractionated Coconut Oil
10 drops of your favorite essential oil
Note: Vegetable glycerin will help the body wash be thicker, creamier, and lather better.
- Combine ingredients into glass pump bottle.
- Add desired essential oil(s).
Tip: For an uplifting body wash try these essential oils: Citrus Bliss, Peppermint, Grapefruit, Lime, or Eucalyptus. For a relaxing body wash try these: Lavender, Serenity, Bergamot, Geranium, or Roman Chamomile.
- Shake to combine.
Note: Make sure to shake before each use, as the ingredients will separate.
Natural Air Freshener using dōTERRA Oils 0
Commercial air fresheners can bring many unnatural aromas into your home. There are, however, completely safe and natural alternatives to help keep your home refreshed. Make your own air freshener that has only two ingredients—baking soda and essential oils!
¼ cup baking soda
5–6 drops of your favorite essential oil
- Put ¼ cup baking soda into a small Mason jar. Add 5–6 drops of your favorite doTERRA essential oil or blend.
Recommended Essential Oils: doTERRA Balance, Cassia, Geranium, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Lemon, doTERRA On Guard, Purify, or Wild Orange.
- Put piece of fabric on jar and seal with jar band.
- To keep an area smelling fresh, place jar on a solid surface and shake often to activate the fresh scent.
- If scent starts to fade, simply add 2–3 drops of essential oil to jar.