Hair Perfume with dōTERRA Oils 0
- In fine-mist glass spray bottle, add rose water, vanilla extract, and essential oils. Add more or less essential oils depending on your preference.
- Shake and spray on hair as desired.
*Please note that citrus essential oils are photosensitive and can lighten your hair if exposed to UV rays.
DIY Lotions Bars with dōTERRA Oils 0
DIY/Make 'n Take Lavender Eucalyptus Lotion Bars
Dealing with dry skin? We’ve got you covered with our Lavender Eucalyptus Lotion Bars. These lotion bars are not only simple to make, but do wonders for dry skin. Made with beeswax, coconut oil, and shea butter—plus being infused with doTERRA Lavender and Eucalyptus essential oils—will leave your skin feeling soft and moisturized throughout the day.
These lotion bars are super simple to make, provide a great opportunity for a DIY Make 'n Take class, and make perfect gifts for holidays, showers, weddings, etc.
If you thinking about gifting these lotion bars, the packaging you choose can be an added bonus for whomever you decide to gift them to. A few different packaging ideas include: an organza bag with a homemade label attached, wrapping the bar in burlap and twine with a sprig of lavender.
We chose to do Lavender and Eucalyptus, and though the combinations are limitless, here are a few scents we think you might also enjoy:
- Bergamot and Juniper Berry
- Douglas Fir and Grapefruit
- Spearmint and Patchouli
- Rosemary and Peppermint
- Lemongrass and Spearmint
Ingredients (Makes 4–6 bars)
- 1 cup beeswax
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup shea butter
- 10–15 drops Lavender essential oil
- 10–15 drops Eucalyptus essential oil
- Dried lavender and eucalyptus (optional)
- Combine and melt (microwave or double boiler) beeswax, coconut oil, and shea butter.
- Add Lavender and Eucalyptus essential oils.
- Pour or spoon into mold of choice.
- Note: If using dried ingredients, sprinkle into mold beforehand.
Shaving Cream with dōTERRA Oils 0
- Place all ingredients except for essential oils in double boiler.
- Once melted, remove from heat and let sit three minutes.
- Add essential oils and stir until combined.
- Let shaving cream rest until hard.
Tip: You can put it in the refrigerator to speed up the cooling process.
- Using hand or stand mixer, whip shaving cream until light and fluffy.
- Place in container of choice.