DIY Lotions Bars with dōTERRA Oils 0
DIY/Make 'n Take Lavender Eucalyptus Lotion Bars
Dealing with dry skin? We’ve got you covered with our Lavender Eucalyptus Lotion Bars. These lotion bars are not only simple to make, but do wonders for dry skin. Made with beeswax, coconut oil, and shea butter—plus being infused with doTERRA Lavender and Eucalyptus essential oils—will leave your skin feeling soft and moisturized throughout the day.
These lotion bars are super simple to make, provide a great opportunity for a DIY Make 'n Take class, and make perfect gifts for holidays, showers, weddings, etc.
If you thinking about gifting these lotion bars, the packaging you choose can be an added bonus for whomever you decide to gift them to. A few different packaging ideas include: an organza bag with a homemade label attached, wrapping the bar in burlap and twine with a sprig of lavender.
We chose to do Lavender and Eucalyptus, and though the combinations are limitless, here are a few scents we think you might also enjoy:
- Bergamot and Juniper Berry
- Douglas Fir and Grapefruit
- Spearmint and Patchouli
- Rosemary and Peppermint
- Lemongrass and Spearmint
Ingredients (Makes 4–6 bars)
- 1 cup beeswax
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup shea butter
- 10–15 drops Lavender essential oil
- 10–15 drops Eucalyptus essential oil
- Dried lavender and eucalyptus (optional)
- Combine and melt (microwave or double boiler) beeswax, coconut oil, and shea butter.
- Add Lavender and Eucalyptus essential oils.
- Pour or spoon into mold of choice.
- Note: If using dried ingredients, sprinkle into mold beforehand.
Razor Relief Serum using dōTERRA Oils 0
- Place Fractionated Coconut Oil and rosewater in glass spray or pump bottle.
- Add essential oils and shake.
- To use, spray directly on skin or place two to three pumps in palms and rub on affected skin.
Cuticle Cream with dōTERRA Oils 0
Cold weather can be tough on skin and cuticles. Making a homemade cuticle cream is a great way to bring moisture and health back to nails. It can also be used on hands, lips, or anywhere with dry spots.
- In small glass container, combine shea butter, beeswax, and Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Place in saucepan with 1–1 ½ inches of boiling water
- Stir ingredients for 5–10 minutes until combined
Tip: Use a popsicle stick for easy cleanup.
- Once melted, remove from heat and let rest for 3 minutes
- Add essential oils and stir
- Pour into container and let harden 2–3 hours
- To use, just apply a small amount to cuticles and rub until absorbed.