Deodorant Stick dōTERRA Oils 0
As a healthy alternative to commercial deodorants—make your own! Making your own deodorant is inexpensive, effective, natural, and great for your body and the environment.
¼ cup aluminum free baking soda
¼ cup arrowroot or cornstarch
3–5 tablespoons coconut oil
15 drops Purify (or other essential oil)
Recommended essential oils: Lemon, Melaleuca, Lavender, doTERRA On Guard®, Lime, Geranium, Lemongrass, Purify, and Thyme.
Note: If you live in a warm climate, add one ounce of melted shea or cocoa butter to recipe.
- Combine baking soda, arrowroot, and essential oil in bowl.
- Combine coconut oil with other ingredients one tablespoon at a time until mixture is at desired consistency.
- Press firmly into empty deodorant container and let sit until coconut oil solidifies.
Makeup Setting Spray with dōTERRA Oils 0
Makeup setting spray is a great way to add hours of wear to your daily makeup routine. This natural recipe includes Lavender and Ylang Ylang oils, which both have soothing and rejuvenating properties for skin. Keep your makeup looking fresh and enjoy the aromatic benefits of these oils.
3 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon witch hazel
1 tablespoon aloe vera juice
3 drops Lavender oil
3 drops Ylang Ylang oil
- In a small glass spray bottle combine water, witch hazel, and aloe vera juice. Shake well to combine.
- Add Lavender and Ylang Ylang oil. Shake again to mix ingredients thoroughly.
- Apply to face after your regular makeup routine for hours of extended wear.
- Shake well before each use.
Hair Perfume with dōTERRA Oils 0
- In fine-mist glass spray bottle, add rose water, vanilla extract, and essential oils. Add more or less essential oils depending on your preference.
- Shake and spray on hair as desired.
*Please note that citrus essential oils are photosensitive and can lighten your hair if exposed to UV rays.
Milk Bath with dōTERRA Oils 0
1 cup Epsom salt
½ cup baking soda
½ cup corn starch
2 cups powdered milk
¼ cup coconut oil
20 drops of one or more of the following essential oils:
Dried lavender (optional)
Combine all ingredients, stirring until evenly combined.
DIY Baby Powder with dōTERRA Oils 0
- Mix well and put in shaker style bottle.
- If you don't have finely ground oats, combine ingredients in blender and pulse until finely ground.
Homemade Fabric Softening Spray with dōTERRA Oils 0
Everyone loves a warm, fresh-smelling pile of clean clothes, but sometimes the products we use in our laundry contain unnecessary chemicals and additives. This natural fabric softener DIY uses the power of vinegar and essential oils to give your clothes a crisp, clean scent using just two ingredients.
First, vinegar acts as a natural softening agent by dissolving hard water buildup without leaving residue behind. And don’t worry—although this ingredient has a strong scent of its own, you won’t even notice it once your clothes have dried.
You can choose any number of essential oils to add to this recipe depending on your preferred aroma. Lemon, Grapefruit, and Peppermint are great options if you’re looking for an invigorating boost, but here we have listed Lavender and Geranium oils due to their soothing, conditioning properties. Whatever you decide to use, your clothes will come out feeling softer and smelling nicer.
16 ounces white vinegar
10–15 drops Lavender or Geranium oil
- Add essential oils to a glass spray bottle.
- Fill the remaining space with warm white vinegar.
- Shake well before each use to ensure oils and vinegar are well combined.
- To use, spray over wet clothing before drying.