Surfaces Clean with dōTERRA Oils 0Keep your surfaces clean and fingerprint free with the cleansing benefits of Eucalyptus oil all-purpose spray. To create this simple cleaner, mix 10 drops of Eucalyptus oil, Peppermint oil, and Wild Orange oil with 1/4 cup of white vinegar and 1 3/4 cup water in a 16. oz glass spray bottle. Then, simply shake the bottle and spray on needed surfaces. This spray is perfect for a quick clean around the house and smells great!
Flavored Toothpicks with dōTERRA Oils 0
- Take glass jar and fill bottom with Fractionated Coconut Oil, about ¼ inch.
- For mild cinnamon flavor add 10 drops Cinnamon Bark oil to jar. Add more drops for stronger flavor.
- Place toothpicks in jar. Let toothpicks sit in oil mixture for 8 hours or until oil is absorbed.
- After toothpicks have absorbed oil mixture, lay toothpicks on plate and let dry 24 hours.
- Place flavored toothpicks in small tin or glass jar to use when needed.
Scented Holiday DIY Pinecones and Cards with dōTERRA Oils 0
The scents of pine, gingerbread, cinnamon, and citrusy orange are almost inseparable from the holiday season. Catch one hint of these aromas any time of year, and you may be instantly taken back to childhood sledding races, homemade gingerbread houses, or sweet memories with family and friends. Capture the nostalgia with these homemade scented pinecones and cards.
Your favorite essential oil
- If pinecones have been collected from outside, cook in the oven at 200 degrees F for at least 30 minutes, or until the pinecones have opened.
- Put one drop of essential oil on each pinecone. Some of our favorite oils include Cassia, Clove, Holiday Joy, Wild Orange,Siberian Fir, or Wintergreen.
- Place pinecones in a decorative bowl or on your Christmas tree.
Plastic or paper bag
Your favorite essential oil
- Put 2-4 drops essential oil on cotton ball. We suggest Douglas Fir, Frankincense, Wild Orange, Cinnamon Bark, or Holiday Joy.
- Place cotton ball inside bag with cards.
- Seal bag and let sit overnight.
Tip: You can also make scented wrapping paper using the same directions for the scented cards.
Almond Orange Scrub with dōTERRA Wild Orange 0
One way to keep your skin looking and feeling healthy is to exfoliate regularly. Unfortunately, many body scrubs contain unnecessary ingredients and artificial fragrances. This natural 4-ingredient scrub will help eliminate dead skin cell buildup, and simultaneously boost your mood with the help of Wild Orange oil.
Wood Polish with dōTERRA Oils 0
- Add olive oil and vinegar to glass spray bottle.
- Add 10 drops of essential oil.
- Shake well before each use.
- Apply to microfiber cloth and wipe wood surfaces clean. Repeat every 2–3 months or as often as needed.
Essential Cologne with dōTERRA Oils 0
These cologne recipes have been tried and tested by both men and women and have all been unanimously given two thumbs up. Feel free to switch up the oils to make your own personal blend.
These cologne recipes are approximately 20% oil and 80% carrier oil based. If you want a stronger scent, you can make it a 30/70 ratio. The cologne recipes below are for a 10mL vial.
Fresh Cut Grass:
12 drops Basil essential oil
6 drops Siberian Fir essential oil
13 drops Wild Orange essential oil
13 drops Bergamot essential oil
26 drops Citrus Bliss essential oil blend
doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil